Wednesday, August 12, 2009

To be or not to be

Actually there isnt much of dilemma since everything is pretty much already decided.

Maybe my first day where I have posted more than two posts in a day.Woke up with a runny nose today and suddenly remembered there was an swine flu going around.Used that excuse to take a day off from the office.My boss chuckled when I told him I told him I am unwell and need some rest.Mom had cooked some promfrets and surmai and I ate them to my hearts content in the noon and for dinner.

Mom and Dad are back from US and it means a stop to all the wild things I did for three months while I was alone*wicked laugh* They have got a tent along with them that I am supposed to take for my next ride but I doubt it would take the himalayan breeze ....lets see

Took time off and updated my resume.My office pals had called up to inform they would be handing out appraisal letters tomorrow.Can predict I would be getting L2 though thats atleast something I would be looking forward to it.Appraisal doesnt mean increment .Lets see what the throw at me tomorrow although a job change seems imminent post leh ride.
Why do I need money so badly.Alrite bad question....here is the next one.So when is the switch due??Answer is same as we got when we questioned the management abt the timeframe of the pay hikes "At the earliest opportunity."

No comments: